Welcome to the Organic Veg Website
. This site aims to provide information for organic vegetable growers on a wide range of topics including conversion, pests, weeds and diseases and marketing. All of the information has been gathered from research projects making extensive use of case studies so is directly relevant to real farm situations.
How to use this site:
- If you need information on conversion then visit the 'converting to organic' pages.
- If you are already an organic grower and would like to find out more information then click on the 'staying organic' pages.
- Case studies provide an in-depth insight to the workings of contrasting types of vegetable farms. Select an organic farm or a farm during conversion similar to your own farm type to read about the challenges these growers face and how they overcome them.
- Trends and overviews give an overview of the performance and challenges met by organic vegetable growers in this season and the previous season.
- Economics & Marketing - find out more about HDRA's economics, marketing and policy research team!
All content © Garden Organic
| Registered Charity No 298104
Garden Organic is the working name of the Henry Doubleday
Research Association (HDRA).
We are not responsible for the content of
external web sites.