Successful Composting Every Time online webinar
Course leader: Anton Rosenfeld
Home composting has always been a no brainer. With each compost bin, you are saving 125 kg of waste having to be taken away from home, and instead, turning it into a great product that will benefit your soil, your garden and everything you grow.
However, there is a bit more to it than just throwing it all on a heap and hoping it will make lovely compost. This course will help you to fine-tune that process so that you have a better idea of how it all works. It will give you an understanding of the basic requirements for composting to take place and the various influencing factors giving you a much better degree of control and confidence.
What will we cover?
- Successful composting including what and how to compost
- Demonstration of different bin types and composting systems
- Recognising the biological life involved in producing compost in your bin
- How to deal with problem compost heaps
- Basic knowledge of how to use compost in the garden