In the meantime please find below a list of places to source organic growing information and products:
- Organic growing advice: www.gardenorganic.org.uk/growing-advice for practical advice, instructional videos, seasonal growing tips and details of our upcoming organic growing courses.
- Organic seeds, compost, gifts & gardening items: The Organic Gardening Catalogue, www.organiccatalogue.org.uk (Garden Organic members receive a 10% discount on orders and all sales help to support the work of the charity.
- Organic fruit & veg: We recommend joining 5 Acre Farm, a Community Supported Agriculture project based here at Ryton which provides organic veg box subscriptions. Visit www.fiveacrefarm.org.uk for details.
- Organic wine & spirits: Vinceremos online organic wine merchant, www.vinceremos.co.uk.
- Café: Brandon Marsh Nature Reserve, Brandon Lane, Coventry CV3 3GW. Tel. 024 7630 2912.
Garden Organic’s charitable work providing organic growing advice to members and growers, running the Heritage Seed Library, supporting growing projects around the country and much more is all continuing as normal.
For information on our work or to keep up to date with the new garden development and opening information please revisit these news pages.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new organic garden in 2021.