3 Hartle Green
I am a lifetime professional gardener. I was previously Head of Information in the Advisory Department at Garden Organic.
I have an RHS Diploma in Horticulture.
I also offer bespoke training and workshops on all my talk topics looking at practical skills and organic gardening methods.
- Vegetable inspirations – creative and productive ways to grow organic vegetables and herbs.
- Muck and Magic – THE guide to making great garden compost and using it to grow healthy plants.
- Organic gardening - myths and mysteries explained!
- Grow healthy plants - Hints and tips for successful organic pest and disease control.
- There are no garden pests? (Gardening with wildlife!)
- An introduction to using living willow for garden structures, fencing and other projects.
- The wonderful world of weeds – why are they so successful? How are weeds useful to the gardener? How do we manage weed control organically without herbicides?
- Using and choosing green manures for soil improvement and fertility building. (not as boring as it sounds!)
- How to create a garden pond for wildlife.
- Seed saving, biodiversity and the work of the Heritage Seed Library.
- Just when you thought it was safe to hang up your hoe... how to prepare your garden for winter.
- Herb gardening.