Ryton Gardens, Coventry
14 hrs per wk (flexi)
25 days (pro rata P/T)
Organic Enterprises Limited is the commercial trading arm of Garden Organic, generating income to support the work of the charity. It manages various commercial partners of which the largest is a contract with Suttons Consumer Products to produce the Organic Gardening Catalogue.
We are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to enhance the on-going relationship with our commercial partners, managing the existing relationships proactively, and identifying new and expanding opportunities to increase future income.
Overall purpose of the role:
- To nurture and build on existing commercial relationships, providing an exceptional standard of customer service.
- To oversee the process for the production of the Organic Gardening Catalogue.
- To manage the relationship with the charity’s affinity partners to generate additional income for the charity.
- To proactively develop and promote new commercial opportunities through a variety of appropriate partners.
- To be the first point of contact for all contract management issues between Garden Organic/OEL its commercial partnerships.
- To work with our partners to produce the Organic Gardening Catalogue. To liaise with the relevant Garden Organic departments to ensure product suitability, consistent marketing messaging, appropriate timing for mailings etc.
- To maintain a good working relationship with all affinity partners and sponsors, acting as the first point of contact and resolving any issues as they arise.
- To work with GO department heads to ensure all affinity partnerships are promoted across the charity and throughout its wider network.
- To identify areas of growth and expansion with existing and new partners
- To produce and present business cases for investment and opportunity to the management team and OEL Board.
- To monitor the key performance indicators and to prepare reports for the Finance Director and OEL Board;
It is the nature of work of Garden Organic that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All employees are expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises where tasks are not specifically covered in the Job Description and have to be undertaken.
Some evening, weekend and bank holiday working will be required on a regular rotational basis.
Closing date for applications is at midnight 28th April
Application Closing Date:
Sunday, 28 April 2019