We are a disability confident employer that proudly holds a Thrive at work wellbeing award. As part of our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, all applications will be anonymised before being submitted to the shortlisting panel. You may, if you wish, submit an anonymised CV; however, please ensure your application meets the criteria listed and that we have an email address or phone number to contact you about your application.
We seek an Executive Assistant to provide a high standard of administrative support to the Executive function through effective, organised and proficient delivery of all set tasks.
- To provide comprehensive diary management support; arranging and confirming appointments for all members of the Executive team.
- To monitor Executive team email accounts and flag any matters that require immediate attention.
- To organise Trustee, Executive and Management meetings and prepare relevant correspondence, documents and collate information.
- To provide 'secretariat' support to the Board of Trustees, including the distribution of papers and preparation of minutes.
- To open Executive and Trustee post and ensure prompt distribution and response.
- To organise and confirm travel arrangements by booking cars/vans through the Enterprise car booking portal, arranging accommodation for Executive and Trustees, and plane/train tickets as required.
- To organise lunch/ refreshment requirements for the Executive Team for internal and external meetings and on an ad hoc individual basis when the need arises.
- To set up meeting rooms with IT requirements and refreshments for meetings of the Executive Team and Trustees, and clear down at the end of any meetings.
- To ensure notes are stored electronically on the server and archived as necessary. To monitor the Executive Team emails and ensure regular update/correspondence meetings.
- To communicate effectively and confidently with internal and external contacts, including Trustees.
- To perform internet and other desktop research to support the Executive Team projects.
- To communicate verbally and in writing, to answer enquiries and provide information.
- To maintain and improve office systems, ensuring that older documentation is archived.
- To assist and liaise with Contractors when required.
- To meet and greet - organise refreshments for Executive visitors as required.
We hope for the successful candidate to join our team in June/ July 2021.
Please submit your application via CV and supporting statement detailing how your skills and experience meet the person specification to email@example.com. You can download the full job description below.
We welcome informal discussions about the role by calling 07368310391 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.