Project Manager – online learning platform 6 months FTC
Garden Organic are developing and launching a new on-line training platform. This post will manage the conversion of our paper based training resources into a digital training programme.
The primary role of the Project Manager is to project manage the set-up, conversion and installation of the Moodle training platform.
- To plan and manage the conversion of existing in-service training modules into an online Moodle training portal format and upload onto the portal
- To work closely Garden Organic trainers and staff to ensure content is accurate and reflects the key principles of Organic Gardening.
- To administer the Moodle portal on a day to day basis and act as the Moodle portal Administrator
- Establish and maintain relationships with other Garden Organic departments to ascertain and develop their requirements for the roll out of the training portal.
- To liaise with Marketing Director and other senior managers to ensure that the Moodle portal branding and content directly reflects the organisations branding guidelines.
- To consult and engage with potential end-users to ensure the programme content accurately reflects their requirements.
- To train and support the portal users and promote their interaction with the system.
- To act as the main point of contact/champion for the new platform.
- To proactively identify and manage all risks associated with set up and installation
- Complete project with final handover to the Executive Team.
- To undertake training as required by the Charity
It is the nature of work of Garden Organic that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All staff are expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises where tasks are not specifically covered in the Job Description and have to be undertaken. Garden Organic actively encourages employees to spend time volunteering with other departments within the Charity.
Some evening, weekend and bank holiday working may be required. This role is a fixed term contract for 6 months.