Vacancies for Volunteers
Why volunteer for Garden Organic?
'Ryton Organic Gardens' lies at the heart of our work to promote organic gardening, offering volunteers the chance to make a real contribution in a beautiful and unique setting. In supporting a wide range of our work, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference whilst exercising and developing your own skills. Enjoy the company of a friendly group of like-minded people, or use your time with us as a stepping stone into work or college.
What do we offer our volunteers?
- Full induction to Garden Organic
- Appropriate support and supervision
- Relevant training
- Reasonable travel expenses
- Discount at our on-site restaurant, FreshRootz
- Membership of Garden Organic*
What's in it for you?
- Becoming part of a friendly and dedicated team
- Meeting people from all walks of life
- Gaining new skills
- Developing your CV
- Knowing you are helping to support our work
- Job references
Each volunteer vacancy is different, letting you choose something that will both interest you and enable you to benefit fully from the experience.
If you have a specific skills you think could be useful to us, please speak to our volunteer coordinator who may be able to tailor a role to suit you.
For details of specific opportunities, please explore the list of vacancies below.
For further information, please contact: Debi Maltby, Volunteer Coordinator
Ryton Gardens, Wolston Lane, Ryton-on-Dunsmore, Coventry, CV8 3LG
Tel: 024 7630 8208