Benefits of working for Garden Organic
Employees of Garden Organic have the benefit of:
- Generous holiday allowance and additional Christmas leave
- Additional long service holiday
- Company enhanced sick pay scheme
- Access to organic gardening courses
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Eye care vouchers
- Instant discount scheme
- Free parking at our head office in Coventry
- Death in service benefit
- Regular staff events and workshops
- Flexible and hybrid working requests considered
- Free tea and coffee
- Open plan working environment at our head office, located within beautiful gardens
- Training and development opportunities
- Plenty of fruit and vegetables available
Garden Organic has signed the ‘Charter for Employers Positive about Mental Health’. We support the mental wellbeing of staff by agreeing to follow the below values:
- To provide non-judgemental and proactive support to staff experience mental ill-health.
- To not make assumptions about a person with a mental health condition and their ability to work.
- To be positive and enabling towards all employees and applicants with a mental health condition.
- To support line managers in managing mental health in the workplace.
- To ensure we are fair in the recruitment of new staff in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
- To make it clear that people who have experienced mental ill-health will not be discriminated against, and that disclosure of mental health conditions will enable both the employee and employer to assess and provide the right level of support or adjustment.