Join The Organic Movement
As the national charity for organic growing, we provide a range of programmes to enhance individuals, communities and the environment through organic growing.
By becoming a member you can join the thousands of people in the UK and overseas who are already leading the movement for an organic and sustainable future for us all.
Your support will help in many ways, including:
- enabling us to fight on a national and international scale about environmental matters important to you
- allowing us to continue to cultivate our organic gardens, showcasing techniques and best practice to educate and inspire visitors
- protecting our plant heritage with our world-renowned Heritage Seed Library
- bringing people together through organic growing to strengthen communities and workplaces
- providing therapeutic growing programmes for disadvantaged individuals and young carers
Benefits you’ll receive
In return, you’ll have access to a range of benefits to support your own organic growing, including:
- a copy of The Organic Way members' magazine sent three times a year
- access to an online members-only area of our website with organic growing factsheets, a forum and a gardening enquiry line
- 10% off all orders with the award-winning Organic Gardening Catalogue
- free or discounted entry to a range of partner gardens around the UK including our base, Ryton Organic Gardens in Warwickshire
- our monthly email newsletter with updates from the charity and news relevant to organic growers
- if you also join the Heritage Seed Library you'll receive your choice of 6 free packs of seeds from our Heritage Seed Library (as grown by the 2015 winner of the BBC Big Allotment Challenge!) when the seed list is sent out every December
Join us today and help us to continue our valuable work.Join now
Free gift! Join by monthly Direct Debit and we’ll also send you a copy of our Principles of Organic Gardening for free. Just select monthly Direct Debit as the payment type during the online sign up process.