28 Ringwood Close
I have an MSc Countryside Management, (Cert.Ed). I am author of Gardening for Wildlife, and Composting with Worms.Why Waste Your Waste? I have also had many articles published in magazines, including for The Ecologist, The Soil Association and Organic Gardening.
I am a designer and distributor of the award-winning bumblebee and solitary bee nest boxes, and Waste Buster wormeries. I teach school children and special needs adults about the environment and have worked in colleges of further education. I am also a WEA tutor and a tutor for the Field Studies Council.
1. compost making and worm compost
2. Attracting wildlife to gardens
3. Wild bee ecology - Attracting bumblebees and solitary bees to your garden
4. Feeding wild birds - bird feeders, bird nest boxes
5. Creating a pond
6. Pest control
8. Hedges and their history, planting hedges and their management
Region: North West